It’s never too late to be
who you might have been.
What is coaching?
Coaching is all about helping people just like you to be the best they can be, to discover their true power, to create and live true purpose.
Personal or life coaching is a highly effective means of unlocking your potential in order to maximize your performance in your own life. It makes you aware of your strengths, builds your confidence, helps you to find your own answers and moves you forward to where you really want to be quicker and more effectively than if you worked on your own.
Although we can all achieve great results on our own, a professionally accredited coach helps you to gain and maintain focus, raise your awareness, change your perceptions and boost your confidence & motivation levels – as a result you achieve increased performance effectiveness in your own life.
Within a coaching relationship, your coach offers you sound and unbiased guidance as you face major decisions about life changes. Your coach also helps you to clarify your goals and vision and keeps you focused on what’s important to you.
Coaching is also an excellent resource for people who have a clear vision and set of goals but are having issues creating an actionable plan to make that vision a reality.
If you are ready to take a leap, step out of your comfort zone, let go of your own self-defeating behaviour or are just looking for a way to push yourself to the next level, personal coaching is the answer.
Is coaching for you?
You would greatly benefit from coaching if the below questions resonate with you on some level. Take a moment and answer them – honestly. This will be an eye-opening experience allowing you to find out for yourself whether coaching is right for you.
- Is there a gap between where you are now and where you want to be?
- Do you have an inner knowing that there must be more to life?
- Do you feel frustrated because you feel that you aren’t reaching your potential?
- Do you feel lost, empty or unfulfilled?
- Do you feel stuck in your own unproductive ways?
- Do you believe you don’t have the skills, resources or confidence to get something complete?
- Are you afraid of the unknown?
- Are you anxious, stressed or unmotivated?
- Are you putting off making decisions or fail to stick to those decisions you have made?
- Have you lost momentum?
- Are your limiting beliefs holding you back?
- Are your actions supporting your ideas?
- Do you feel that you can’t get everything done that you need to in the time you have?
- Are you facing a major transition?
- Are you looking for different way?
- Are you ready to entertain new ideas?
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone?
- Are you ready to challenge yourself?
- Are you ready to take your life to the next level?
If you have answered these questions honestly, you now know whether you would benefit from coaching. If in doubt, get in touch to arrange a free & non-obligatory coaching strategy session to discuss your specific situation with one of our coaches.
PS. Coaching is, of course, completely confidential!
Why you should work with us?
We love to see people making the most of their lives, on their own terms. We love it when they pursue their goals, aspirations and dreams, when other people’s opinions do not matter, when they focus on the good and positive within and around them, when obstacles are just temporary, when there is no failure only feedback, when they feel the fear and do it anyway.
As much as we love seeing people thriving as a result of their own persistent commitment to living a fulfilling life, we dislike seeing people suffering by not knowing what they really want out of life, by feeling as though they are wasting their life, by being afraid of the unknown, by not having the courage to speak their own truth and pursue their own goals and dreams, by being afraid to fail.
As professional coaches, we are passionate about helping people to discover their full potential and to believe in themselves so that they can live a fulfilling life. It’s our my mission to empower those who do not feel empowered.
We do this by working with us in the following ways:
- by introducing you to fresh new perspectives which open-up, motivate and inspire,
- by helping you to define and connect to what you want to achieve for yourself,
- by exploring your limitations, fears and beliefs which are holding you back,
- by shifting your attention to beliefs which uplift and empower,
- by encouraging you to be the best and authentic version of yourself, and
- by raising your awareness of 1) your own responsibility for making changes and leading the life you truly want and deserve 2) your strengths and internal resources which all too often are overlooked and not utilised and 3) how the way you look at things impacts the results you are getting.
We agree with George Eliot who said that ‘It is never too late to become the person who you might have been.’ However, the longer people leave it, the longer their suffering will be. Naturally, we are therefore very much interested in helping people to move forward fast and do so by facilitating an open and honest dialogue which directly addresses any limitations which are holding them back.
DISC Personality Profiling
Identify what’s holding you back from success and how to align your true personality traits for a life of achievement. Click below to find out more about DISC personality profiling.