What is mentoring?
Mentoring is in essence the transfer of knowledge, experience and skills. It is the passing-on of support, guidance and advice. Mentoring is a professional relationship in which an experienced person (the mentor) supports and encourages people to develop specific skills and knowledge that will maximise their business potential and improve their performance.
Mentoring is not new. On the contrary, the term ‘mentor’ originates from Greek Mythology. The practice of mentoring even dates back to earlier times. Today, mentoring relationships are valued as a very powerful means to longer-term personal development in a business environment.
What are the benefits of mentoring?
Business mentoring offers many benefits. By participating in a mentoring relationship you will be able to realize the following:
- Acquiring specific skills and knowledge that are relevant to personal goals
- Having a sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally
- Critical feedback in key areas such as communications, marketing, interpersonal relationships, customer service, leadership skills
- Elevating knowledge transfer from just getting information to the retaining of practical experience and wisdom
- Improved productivity
- Enhanced strategic business initiatives
- Access to a friendly ear with which to share frustrations as well as successes
What can you expect from a mentor?
Depending on your challenges and circumstances you can expect your mentor to do some or all of the following:
- Create a safe learning environment for taking risks
- Challenge you to move beyond your comfort zone
- Facilitate growth by sharing resources and networks
- Share knowledge and life experiences
- Provide guidance and advice
- Inspire and offer encouragement
- Be genuinely interested in questions and concerns
- Be open and honest
- Discuss goal setting
- Support the implementation of business knowledge and skill
Mentoring for start-ups
APower 3 – Start-up Mentoring provides a clear advisory support structure to starting out entrepreneurs. The broad range of valuable advice given is based on first-hand gained knowledge and experience of setting up businesses.
The Start-up Mentoring is most effective when it’s provided together with the Start-up Coaching which focuses on helping you to gain clarify on your business and the related goals and establish an action plan which leads you to create measurable progress and results in line with your identified goals.
Mentoring for small business owners & leaders
APower 3 – Small Business Mentoring provides a clear advisory support structure to small business owners & leaders on the crucial and game-changing aspects of any business – marketing strategy, customer service, team building and performance. The broad range of valuable advice given is based on first-hand gained experience of working within diverse small business environments facing different challenges.
The Small Business Mentoring is most effective when it’s provided together with the Small Business Coaching which focuses on helping you to gain clarify on your business and the related goals and to establish an action plan which leads you to create measurable progress and results in line with your identified goals.
Mentoring for spiritual entrepreneurs
APower 3 – Spiritual Entrepreneur Mentoring provides a clear advisory support structure to both starting out entrepreneurs and established small business owners & leaders who believe in a greater power – be it God (or the equivalent in their own religion), the Holy Spirit, Source Energy, the Universe, Angels etc. They believe in the Law of Attraction and the power of manifestation and are committed to travelling on the path of least resistance in order to keep themselves aligned with who they have become.
The broad range of valuable advice given is based on first-hand gained knowledge and experience of setting up businesses, supporting people in setting up their own, working within diverse small business environments facing different challenges, and supporting small business owners & leaders on those aspects which are crucial and game-changing for any business – marketing strategy, customer service, team building and performance.
The Spiritual Entrepreneur Mentoring promotes the idea of taking spiritually aligned action and is most effective when it’s provided together with the Spiritual Entrepreneur Coaching as it combines giving advice on different business topics with raising your awareness of those things which are not serving you and helping you to find more productive ways which empower you in and outside of business.
DISC Personality Profiling
Understanding what makes some people ‘tick’ can be a mystery for so many leaders, managers and team members. Acquiring this ability can therefore mean the difference between success and failure.
In business it is often said that your ‘front line’ (people) has a massive impact on your ‘bottom line’ (results). This means that understanding how to manage, motivate and maximize the performance of your people is vital.
Why should you work with us?
- We are passionate about helping people to become the best version they can be – by addressing their fears, unlocking their potential and propelling them forward in both business & life.
- We are bold entrepreneurs who have successfully coached & mentored a great diversity of people in business – whether they were starting-out or established, with a spiritual interest or not.
- We have successfully set-up and run our own businesses and worked with different people to achieve the same for themselves.
- We have a wealth of first-hand experience in supporting business owners & leaders with growing their businesses through multilingual communication, marketing and business development both in the UK and in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- We are qualified and accredited coaches and Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioners who are committed to continuous professional development.